Google+





Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New Outlander Production Stills Online! Promo Reel at Berlin Film Festival...


Well I am pleased that production stills are finally available from the Berlin Film Festival for "Outlander", the viking meets alien Sci-Fi movie that I have been posting about for over a year now. I am a background actor in this movie so you will have to put up with me commenting on it even though it is NOT IN 3D.

I loved my time on the set and it seems now is the time to enjoy the fruits of everyone's labor. The production of Outlander is by Barry Osbourne (Matrix and LOTRs) and the The Weinstein Company is distributing in North America. The movie stars Jim Caviezel, Sophia Myles, John Hurt and Ron Perlman oh and Jim Dorey! :-)

No word on exact release date yet, but it is fast approaching!

**SPOILER ALERT ** Moorwen monster shown below!

Looks awesome! Can't wait. Remember to look for the 6'6" viking running around with his pants falling down (that would be me!)

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.