Google+





Saturday, October 24, 2009

New A CHRISTMAS CAROL Photos And BTS Shots...

Jim here. My good friends George Roush from LatinoReview and Mike Sampson from JoBlo got their hands on some exclusive images from Disney's A CHRISTMAS CAROL and so I am passing them on to you guys - love the behind the scenes (BTS) shots. Course I am a sucker for those as much as George is for Patron Silver. :-) Be sure to click through to see them all!

Interesting how Zemeckis prefers to not paint the volume floor (save $?) where Jim Cameron leans toward battleship grey. Further evidence of Zemeckis' frugalty (ala Scrooge) during the production? He did not even allow the purchase of tables for the laying out of scenes. "SCENE PREP - take a knee!" (See photo below!)

Seriously though, my exuberance has increased tenfold since the original trailer which I was not terribly impressed with really. Subsequent promos have been far superior, which I am tremendously happy about. I do believe Disney and Zemeckis have a winner here and a classic for years to come.






Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.