Google+





Thursday, August 05, 2010

WATCH: New Trailer For CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: VOYAGE OF THE DAWN TREADER!

Here's a new trailer for NARNIA: THE VOYAGE OF THE DAWN TREADER and it is from the recently released DIARY OF A WIMPY KID DVD.

I like this trailer more than the
first (although the water flowing painting was very cool in the original). There is much more of Lucy in this second one and maybe that is the key to driving home more success with the release. There are also more glimpses of what we now know to be the Book Of Incantations.



I WANT to be so much more interested in these movies. I really do. I hope they deliver the goods here; the way Peter Jackson delivered Middle-earth - but I know that isn't going to happen will it? One can dream though I guess.


Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.