Google+





Saturday, December 11, 2010

MUST WATCH: The THOR Trailer!!

We just saw a new image of THOR and now comes the first official trailer! And it looks darn good. Out of all the avengers, Thor was the one I was most worried about as Marvel has to introduce mythology into the modern 'Tony Stark' world.

To me, it seems like they may have succeeded. I still can't point my finger and say 'YES!', but I can say I am not disappointed. Yet.

So check out the trailer:


What do you think? After seeing this trailer and the possibilities of CAPTAIN AMERICA, THE HULK and IRON MAN joining forces in THE AVENGERS - are you amped up about what lies in store in the coming years?

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.