Google+





Monday, April 11, 2011

MUST WATCH: First Look At Andy Serkis' CAESAR From WETA!!

It's times like this that make me truly giddy to be involved in the business! WETA Digital just released the first look at the head honcho himself, Caesar from the upcoming James Franco starrer RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE APES. And yes, that would be Andy Serkis in the clip!

...And I love that this first look is a movie clip and not a still photo!

What do you think?
Imagine this and the action scenes in S3D! Wow. The detail is fascinating, I could watch this over and over and over. Look at the freckles, hair and bloodshot eyes! And a nice dolly move. Notice how the whole eye socket adjusts for movement?

You can see how far WETA Digital has advanced since AVATAR and KING KONG. Amazing!



More details when I get it! I will be sure to ask my sources about this development...

RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE APES opens August 5.

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.