Google+





Thursday, July 21, 2011

MUST WATCH: Update From Middle-earth, Part 3 Of Peter Jackson's Set Videos!!

This is brilliant, Brilliant, BRILLIANT marketing!!! Peter Jackson has nailed this thing down to a science and I so adore these behind the scenes looks at the making of THE HOBBIT.

The brilliant thing about it is it doesn't seem like marketing at all. It is what we have all been waiting for.

Can you see how much fun these guys are having? What a feeling it must be to KNOW you are working on surefire, massive worldwide blockbusters. Surely there is some tension and pressure to create this huge responsibility, no? If there is, they are not showing it!

Man I wish I was even a grip on these projects! There are so "precious" few movies that I would say that about. Anyway, I am going on and on about the clip so I will leave it up to you to decide what you think!

ENJOY!! Click here to watch. I will post the clip when it is freely available.

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.