Google+





Wednesday, December 05, 2012

New G.I. JOE: RETALIATION Poster... With More Channing Tatum *AND* New Trailer Coming!

Here's the new poster for G.I. JOE: RETALIATION with Dwayne Johnson looking like a mountain behind the "upscaled" Channing Tatum and Bruce Willis.

Tatum is thought to be one of the reasons why the studio took the movie off of 2012's book and into 2013; he's come into his own during the production and so the brass want to exploit his fan base to it's maximum potential.

Of course the 3D conversion is the other reason why the delay took place, causing some Internet backlash about the wait. Personally, I am ALL FOR IT. Can't wait to see this thing in 3D. The G.I. Joe franchise is evolving into where it should have been in the first place I believe.

Here's the storyline for the movie:
A follow-up to the 2009 release of G.I. JOE: THE RISE OF COBRA, which grossed over $300M worldwide, Paramount Pictures, MGM and Skydance Productions, in association with HASBRO and di Bonaventura Pictures, commences production on G.I. JOE: RETALIATION. In this sequel, the G.I. Joes are not only fighting their mortal enemy Cobra; they are forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their very existence. The film stars D.J. Cotrona, Byung-hun Lee, Ray Park, Adrianne Palicki, Jonathan Pryce, RZA, Ray Stevenson, Channing Tatum with Bruce Willis and Dwayne Johnson. Directed by Jon M. Chu, and produced by Lorenzo di Bonaventura and Brian Goldner, from a screenplay by Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick based on Hasbro’s G.I. Joe(R) characters.

G.I. JOE: RETALIATION opens on March 27, 2013. Stay tuned for their new trailer premiere on December 12th!

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.