Google+





Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Jon M Chu Will Helm G.I. JOE 3!


I happen to be a fan of Jon M. Chu's work so I'm so glad he has be attached to follow up his great directorial effort with G.I. JOE: RETALIATION ($350m worldwide box office). He has an amazing eye for action and blending meaning with said action. Great choice.

G.I. Joe 3 will be a better movie because of Chu. Further we know that the franchise will continue with 3D and look to expand upon it! Think of those actions scenes shot with 3D in mind from the get-go.

More info when I get it! Snake Eyes rules. That is all.

Source: Deadline

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.