Google+





Monday, June 01, 2009

Avatar Game Screenshots! Awesome!

Edit: replaced the pics with full resolution HD versions from IGN

Click the pics to see them in 720p!

And that night shot...it's the most exciting thing I've seen from Avatar yet, and it's not even a shot from the movie itself.  It looks like concept art to me, but the other three pics look amazingly detailed as well - so I cant be sure.  If it is artwork, then I'm guessing it was created by Ubisoft's team, but it could be from the film team too.  In either case, I'm already trying to pick my jaw up off the floor.


Michael here.  Wow.  I'm so pumped right now. 

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.