Google+





Monday, October 26, 2009

Rumor Mill: AVATAR 2 Will *NOT* Be On Pandora? Ridley And Cameron Teaming Up For ALIEN Prequel?

Jim here. Remember I had something to tell you guys last week about AVATAR? Well, I think the timing is right after seeing just how freakin' well the second trailer has kick started AVATAR's public awareness.

This is from some of my top sources and you know how well they deliver the groceries right? :-)

Straight from their email: "What would you think if I told you that should a sequel to AVATAR happen, it might not even take place on Pandora? It's all up the air as of now. But remember I'm telling you this. Pandora is not the be all and end all of the Consortium."

WHOA. The AVATAR universe is set to expand people. I am trying to dig for more info, but my source is as much a fan as you and I and doesn't want to spoil the fun for everyone! He/she just happens to be lucky enough to work on the project.I would love to see the scope of AVATAR expand past Pandora!

He/she continues on AVATAR: "It's obvious what will happen (AVATAR 2) will be entirely different to the original, as T2 was to Terminator. AVATAR continues to come together. I genuinely think AVATAR is about 10 years ahead of itself. I think Stephen Lang is going to get a lot of attention when AVATAR hits the screen silver. He is good." Heath Ledger`s Joker good" - obviously not the same kind of deal though."

"I would also like to add, everyone including you Jim is going to have surprises in December. Even those who have followed this from ground zero, will not be "fully" in the know. Marketing is about to go AVATAR nuts. If there are people claiming " most people don't even know what AVATAR is "that will all change very soon."

That should help alleviate some fears from you guys - even though that new trailer kicked serious butt. This source is definitely in the KNOW. And to me, 10 years is a on a revolutionary scale, not a mere evolutionary step. I can't wait for those naysayers to eat chud. Errrr... you know what I mean.

ON ALIEN PREQUEL: What would you think of Xenomorphs in 3D? What would you think of Xenomorphs in 3D as directed by Ridley Scott? Could you imagine if Jim was producing? ahhhhh we can dream, cant we ?

Hello. Read that again. Keep in mind that this is only a rumor. We have all heard the rumors that Ridley Scott is thinking about doing an ALIEN prequel - but Jim Cameron producing it?!? What is the expletive I am looking for (after putting through the MarketSaw morality code) - HOLY SH*T! My source likes to play word games occassionally, so I am attempting to maintain some degree of rationality here, but Ridley Scott directing an ALIEN prequel with Jim Cameron producing it? In 3D! :-) DOES IT GET BETTER THAN THAT FOR AN ALIEN MOVIE? I mean, I ask you. REALLY. I hope that rumor comes to be. Can Cameron work that into his busy schedule?

Remember to keep it right here for the latest and greatest breaking stories on anything 3D. AVATAR 2 not on Pandora? Ridley & Cameron teaming up for the ALIEN prequel? You heard it here first. When I get more on these stories you will be the first to know! MarketSaw's sources kick @ss!


Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.