Google+





Saturday, July 02, 2011

Official PROMETHEUS Storyline Released. Ben Foster Joins Cast?

Well that was a short plot rumor and I'm glad I didn't waste my time or blow my expectations up by reading it. I hope you guys didn't either. It was a conscious decision on my part NOT to put it up on MarketSaw. Anyway - the whole thing is false and has been quashed by Fox.

There is a rather substantial rumor (via JoBlo) that Ben Foster is joining the cast of PROMETHEUS and if this is true I am elated. Ben Foster and Michael Fassbender are two of my current top actors working today and to have them both in the same film is immeasurable to me. JoBlo stated that it was confirmed, whatever that means. I haven't seen anything official yet.

Here's the official storyline:

Visionary filmmaker Ridley Scott returns to the genre he helped define, creating an original science fiction epic set in the most dangerous corners of the universe. The film takes a team of scientists and explorers on a thrilling journey that will test their physical and mental limits and strand them on a distant world, where they will discover the answers to our most profound questions and to life’s ultimate mystery.

It's important to note that Scott is returning to SciFi largely in part because of 3D and James Cameron. After he saw AVATAR he no longer thought that everything had been done in the genre (which is why he stepped back from it). I personally am on the edge of my seat for this movie. This is one of the original masters at work here guys! Doesn't get much better than this. AND THIS CAST!! I am floored with the talent assembled for this thing.

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.