Google+





Thursday, August 18, 2011

YES! New UNDERWORLD: AWAKENING Trailer!

Jim here. I think this iteration could be the best of the lot. I have seen the previz and the actual shooting of the finale for UNDERWORLD: AWAKENING and let me tell you I was thrilled at what I was seeing. From a technical and cinematic point of view, all the pieces are there and from the storyboarding it all looks amazing.

When I spoke with the co-directors Måns Mårlind and Björn Stein, I got a keen sense of where they were going with it and it all made sense to me as a fan of the universe. This fourth movie definitely adds a new take! I will have my interviews up during the coming months once I get clearance from the studio.

Now we have our first trailer and I am even more amped! I am beginning to see just how well those Red Epics captured the native S3D action and the level of detail is simply staggering. UNDERWORLD: AWAKENING snaps you out of mundane sequels and into a visual and vibrant new take on the franchise. Yeah, I'm sold on it.



Here's the official storyline:
After being held in a coma-like state for fifteen years, vampire Selene (Kate Beckinsale) learns that she has a fourteen-year-old vampire/Lycan hybrid daughter, Eve, and when she finds her, they must stop BioCom from creating super Lycans that will kill them all.

UNDERWORLD: AWAKENING opens in theaters January 20, 2012. Stay tuned for my exclusive interviews coming soon!


Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.