Google+





Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I, FRANKENSTEIN Will Be Released In 3D!!

During an analyst call, Rob Friedman of Lionsgate announced that I, FRANKENSTEIN will be released in 3D.

As you may know, Aaron Eckhart will play Adam Frankenstein and that Stuart Beattie wrote and is directing the movie that's based on a Kevin Grevioux (UNDERWORLD) graphic novel.

Further I have no information that this is a native 3D shoot, so I'd wager that Lionsgate is going the route of a 3D conversion.

Be sure to check out all of 2013's 3D movie releases right here.

Here's the movie's storyline:
I FRANKENSTEIN is a modern-day epic: Frankenstein’s creature, ADAM (Eckhart), has survived to present day due to a genetic quirk in his creation. Making his way to a dark, gothic metropolis, he finds himself caught in an all-out, centuries old war between two immortal clans.

I, FRANKENSTEIN is now slated for a September 13 release.

Source: THR


Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.