Google+





Wednesday, February 13, 2013

X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Shooting In Native 3D!

This is not an overly huge surprise given that JACK THE GIANT SLAYER is in 3D as well, but it's exciting anyway! Bryan Singer has confirmed that X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST will be shot in native 3D.

Says Singer recently: "I'll probably use some of the motion-capture technology for certain things [in Days of Future Past]. And of course the 3D technology. I'll be shooting native stereo on X-Men."

I am also very, VERY curious as to whether Singer will shoot in high frame rate (HFR) as slyly hinted by Ian McKellan.

Singer himself tweeted some time ago: "Just saw #Hobbit. Having some serious frame rate envy. Amazing and involving. Loved it! And @ianmckellen118, my friend, you are brilliant!"

He said that while watching Jackson's THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY in 48 fps and sitting beside James Cameron! Talk about your peer pressure.

So I remain hopeful of a HFR 3D experience for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST, but I am very happy with native 3D from Mr. Singer. Well done.

More info when I get it!

Via: Cinemablend

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.