Google+





Friday, February 15, 2008

New Journey To The Center Of The Earth 3D Trailer Available

Here you go guys! The new trailer for New Line's Journey To The Center Of The Earth 3D.

I've got to say that the movie had better be better than the trailer - I'm not particularly fond of it. The premise requires a whole lotta suspension of belief and it is a challenge for me to get that done with just a trailer. The humor looks like it could save the movie - don't know about the effects yet.

Don't get me wrong - I'll be first in line; but I will be blunt if the movie warrants it in my review when it happens. I hope it really surprises me - I really do. Heck I enjoyed "Blast From The Past" so who knows? Brendan Frasier could pull this out of the lava for me.

I would be interested to know your thoughts on the trailer...

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.