Google+





Thursday, April 24, 2008

Guillermo Del Toro DIRECTS BOTH HOBBITS!

Wow - a stunner! GDT has officially been signed to direct both Hobbit movies as reported by Variety.

SO - I have to get my WETA sources in order for these major MAJOR projects! I can't wait to see what they have in store for us.

While I think PJ would have been the better choice for at least the second movie, we shall see what the Magician from Mexico can deliver! I am definitely prepared to be awed by what he has up his sleeve. HAVE FUN GDT!!

AND AGAIN - NO CONFIRMATION THAT THE MOVIES WILL BE 3D YET AS REPORTED HERE FIRST!


Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.