Google+





Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New A CHRISTMAS CAROL Posters From Cannes Film Festival

Jim here. My friend Alex Billington from FirstShowing is over there in Cannes, France right now and he grabbed some poster shots of A CHRISTMAS CAROL.

These look damn good! I am loving the vibe I am getting from them. The candle effect is cool too - one of the ghosts I presume?

This movie is going to be a keeper guys. In fact I see it playing every Christmas for all eternity! Seriously, there should be nice returns for Disney and Zemeckis on this one. Can't wait to see this.

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.