Google+





Friday, October 09, 2009

I Guess It's True About Movies: REX Sells.

Jim here. Got a new image for TOY STORY 3 - Rex the dinosaur. Nothing earth shattering about it really. Click to enlarge.

If I were you, I would brace myself for an onslaught of character promos for the movie over the coming months what with the release of TOY STORY 3 slated for June 18th, 2010 (kinda like what Dreamworks did for MONSTERS VS. ALIENS).

If you haven't seen the TOY STORY 1 & 2 double feature that's playing right now, do yourself a favor and check it out. It is a heckuva deal and great entertainment! I saw it last weekend (my daughter loved them of course) and the 3D is awesome - especially in the second one.

Thanks to Empire Theaters for the screening.

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.