Google+





Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I Just Saw Beowulf in IMAX 3D: Oh. My. God.

Folks - I just arrived home from my local IMAX theater where I saw an advanced screening of Beowulf in 3D. The movie is simply spectacular. Due to the arrangement I have with Paramount, I cannot divulge any details until the 16th.

But what I can say is this: Go see this movie. I felt immersed within the movie right from the 3D Paramount mountain intro and titling to the thoughtful conclusion. Even if you haven't been to a 3D movie before - Beowulf will bring you from stoic to heroic in seconds.

Stay tuned for a full review on Friday!

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.