Monday, March 17, 2008

Man am I CRANKED!! Crank 3D on its way!!!

/Film is reporting that Crank will have a 3D installment made and I am dying to hear more already. Yes, only the original stands today (that movie was simply awesome - first time I laughed out loud - in a theater - in years!) but Mark Neveldine has confirmed that they will begin shooting "Crank 2" at the end of April, this year and that "Crank 3" will be in 3D!

They do have a movie in between the two movies to shoot too ("Jonah Hex") but we could be looking at a 2011 release of Crank 3D.

I was so happy with the original Crank and I am a big fan of Jason Statham. It is just my kind of movie. I could take a few more of these NO PROBLEM. And in 3D? All the action sequences are gonna rock to be sure!

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2016, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.