Google+





Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Spielbergs Finally Enter The 3-D Horror Business

Hey guys - Jim here. Just got word that Steven's sister Nancy Spielberg will be filming her role as The Dead Body Guy's wife in the upcoming 3D Horror spoof movie HORRORWEEN on August 25th in Hollywood.

I am really looking forward to this production as, well... I am in it along with a lucky MarketSaw contest winner! However, there are some other pretty darn exciting actors involved: William Shatner, Jenna Jameson and Chuck Lamb (The Dead Body Guy) just to name a few.

Are we going to have fun shooting this? You bet. Joe Estevez (Martin Sheen's brother and uncle of Emilio Estevez and Charlie Sheen) is directing. Ed Meyer of Adirondack International Pictures is handling production.

Can anyone suggest any lines for me? My role is a Zombie and perhaps after presenting my case I may be able to ad-lib a bit! My friends keep saying that I have been typecast already... Hmmm...

Looking forward to seeing Nancy Spielberg in this role!

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.