Google+





Monday, December 21, 2009

IRON MAN 2 *Not* Going To Be S3D

Jim here. Got some rather bad news for S3D fans out there. I have it from a very good source (one very much in the know) that IRON MAN 2 will NOT be made in stereoscopic 3D. It was being considered back in September of this year.

I am VERY disappointed to say the least as I thought the *FIRST* one should have been made in S3D - let alone the second. I think Marvel is wasting a valuable opportunity to get this done and of course they are leaving a lot of money on the box office table by not doing it as well.

I am digging for more info on this but from what I can tell you - it is a no go for 3D. I do know that IRON MAN 2 is not the ONLY property that Marvel is considering for S3D! More when I get it.

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.