Google+





Friday, February 24, 2012

MUST WATCH: Behind The Scenes With JOHN CARTER! 3 Clips!!

You should all know by now that I love behind the scenes footage! That's where the magic happens for movies if you ask me. The pre-production planning, the on set action, the post production visual effects is so compelling to watch.

Word is getting out that JOHN CARTER is an event movie and I am really anticipating this experience a great deal. I just watched these three behind-the-scenes (BTS) clips and now I am three-fold amped about it!

I am reminded of the pre-production of AVATAR during the B-roll first reel. The painstaking detail and creativity needed is very evident - very cool to see this coming together after all those years.

So check out these clips - they will definitely boost your anticipation! JOHN CARTER opens March 9 @ midnight (if you make this screening you'll get a free Mondo poster). Thanks for the heads up Yves!





Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.