Monday, March 10, 2008

Rodriguez Talks "Avatar"

My friends over at ComingSoon have a nice little impromptu interview with Michelle Rodriguez regarding "Avatar". They caught up with her at an art gallery:

CS: How is "Avatar" going?
Rodriguez: We finished shooting and now they're going to go into post for about a year.

CS: Have you seen any of the footage?
Rodriguez: It's spectacular.

CS: Our audience is really excited about it, so anything you can tell me would be great.
Rodriguez: I've seen raw stuff that hasn't even been touched up. It's not even in its second phase of all of the computer post-production that they've got to do, and it looks phenomenal.

CS: How in awe were you of James Cameron?
Rodriguez: Let's just put it this way, if my bills weren't so expensive on a monthly basis, I would beg him to become his assistant. I would literally beg him.

CS: How incredible was your experience on the film and with Cameron?
Rodriguez: I think he's an amazing guy. I look forward to watching and being a part of anything in his future.

CS: What was the process of shooting on the set like?
Rodriguez: Just being surrounded by geniuses. In between cuts we'd just be talking about science. He's an encyclopedia that guy and I love him for it. I just get fed information which is great.

CS: How do you think fans are going to react when they see "Avatar"?
Rodriguez: They're going to react the same way they did when people saw their first colored film. I'm so proud to be a part of it.

They also talk a bit about her upcoming movie "The Fast and the Furious 4" and you can check out the whole interview here.

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2016, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.