Google+





Friday, August 29, 2008

3D Geek Alert: Awesome 3D Movie Posters

Hey guys - Jim here. I found some awesome 3D movie posters that you may have not seen before - but not the lenticular kind! These are McFarlane Toys Pop Culture - The owner of these photos just put them up on his wall and seems pretty happy with them.

I located all that were available on Amazon down below. 3D Geek Alert will be a regular feature of MarketSaw.com! If you have any suggestions for these alerts - let me know...

Now if we can only get these movies converted to stereoscopic 3D! I don't think Friday the 13th would be in my list though :-)

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.