Google+





Monday, June 01, 2020

Alright - Who's up for more MarketSaw?

Hey guys! I think I'm in a place now where I can spend some amount of time a day on the site and I'm anxious to get back to things that I love to do - like this.

I'm thinking that a new direction might be a good idea - something like "The future of cinema" or "What to look for in the coming years in Hollywood", or similar.

3D is still around obviously, but in a much different way after much evolution over the years.

Coronavirus has changed the world and that includes cinema. What things will be changing permanently? Let's discuss.

What about new technology? Have you seen the new Unreal Engine 5 that is around the corner? Check the review below:



What do you think? I think it looks bloody amazing. More TOMORROW!

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.